Thursday, August 5, 2010

I enjoyed the majority of the activities, some of them just weren't up my alley, but that is fine. I tried several things that I would never have tried before.

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I love Wordle, it will be a must in my class this year! Skye was really fun to learn how to use. I am now able to talk with my brother based at Camp Pendleton, CA face to face, so exciting! I look forward to using my new found knowledge of skype to use this year with my librarian!

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I don't know that it has change drastically changed my learning goals, but it has enhanced them. I have many more online tools now to add to my classroom especially when it comes to projects. There are so many ways to approach projects using the web and having fantastic outcomes.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I think all the posting about the different aps for the iTouches is a definite take-away. You can spend way too much time playing at the Aps store, so now I read others postings and get some more ideas of good aps for class. I know once I play with slideshare some more and get the hang of it, I it will be great. I wasn't able to get the hang of it when I posted, but I am working on it!

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I am not sure I have any ideas. I really like the format and the concepts it teaches. I give it 2 thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You made it through another "course"! I'm glad you enjoyed the experience and I hope you have some things to use in your classroom right from the beginning. Your class is lucky to have you ready to go new places with them! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete