Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing #10

I really enjoyed this activity! I had a lot fun being creative and making a few things. The Comic Strip Generator was fun. I thought that there was some inappropriate comics on there so I have to say that as an elementary teacher I don't think I want them on that website unless I was able to have them search specifically for certain images. Here is my image:Next, I went to WORDLE. I realy liked this website, but unfortunately I found a posting from a teacher asking if they could censor or make a kid friendly website and the answer was no he doesn't censor his website. So this would ahve been an excellent site for the kids to write their vocabulary words for science or any subject with important vocab to remember. They could also use it to put quotes/ text that interested them. I was not able to create mine and I couldn't figure out the problem.

I played with the happy Face Generator. I made my name on it. I don't know how the kids would use it except for just creative fun. You can't tell but it is Zebra stripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment