Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing #7

1. Google Advance Search- I really like this site b/c it is user friendly. I was able to pull many different ppt for all subject areas. Sometimes we just need a visual for certain curriculum and this is a good for me to show it. I will use this a lot next year. You can find just about any topic or subject.

2. iGoogle- I really had fun with this website. It was fun to create a home page. I had fun looking at all the different gadgets that I could add to my home page. My favorite was adding the hungry turtles to my page. I fed them a bunch of food and then watched try and get it all. I am sure I could play with them for a while. Sad that I get simple pleasure out of watching 2 computerized turtles swim around for food. I also liked being able to choose what news was on the page. I spent way too much time playing with all the features.

I made a vaction photo album. but now I can't find it, but I also was having troublr putting my own pictures on it. I was able to drag pictures from Flickr on to it, but I want to figure out why my files were to big when it accepts 2MB and my pics were less than that.

1 comment:

  1. I know that there are lots of things to figure out but it sounds like you are on the right track. Your students are going to love all the new plans that you are making for the Fall. Good luck and I will be watching for the photo album.

    ReplyDelete