Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #8

1. I think this is a good idea to be able to put all your favorite websites on one page instead of going to the individual pages.
2. I would not use this in my class or in my personal life because I don't spend all that much time online unless I am shopping.
3. I honestly cannot answer this question, I guess at the middle school and high school level the teachers might use it depending on the subject they teach.

I will be happy to publicly share my reader list, but it really isn't much to look at considering I most likely will not use it.

1 comment:

  1. I like you honesty. So far favorites have worked for me at home and school. I am not online all that much at home, of course, unless I am shopping and then it is lots of different websites and not consistencely with any one in particular.

    ReplyDelete