Friday, July 30, 2010

11.5 Things #8

I will admit I am not a fan of this particle thing. I am not exactly sure how I would use this with my class. Maybe this is a middle or high school activity. I did a really bad screencast. It was short and had no relevance b/c I am not sure of it's use.


Not a fan of this activity. Maybe I need screencasting for dummies to understand it better. I read the different links, but they just didn't make sense to me. Now it isn't showing up in my post, not sure why b/c I copied and pasted the correct code. if there is one thing I can do is embed and file!

1 comment:

  1. I've used this as a tool in the library for teaching kids how to do a particular skill (how to use the circulation system, how to use a shelf marker), especially when I know I would have to repeat the same thing over and over and over again. It has saved my sanity for that reason! It also seems to get the kids' attention better than old lady librarian talking all the time, even if I'm talking on the screencast. Other teachers at my school have also used it to "teach" kids how to do something, perhaps in a station, that they don't want to repeat a million times. Let this one sit for a while, then try it again. But remember, too, that not every tool is for every teacher. If it doesn't "fit", just move right on along!

    ReplyDelete