Friday, July 30, 2010

11.5 Things #9

This was fun to navigate through and watch some of the videos. I know that I can use it i my classroom as a resource for many of the subjects. It is always nice to not have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to ppt. I am not sure that my students could do this at the elementary level, but this would really be good for the upper grades in middle and high school. I was watching some different ppt when this one appeared. I will admit brought tears to my eyes, and made me think about the up and coming year the difference I will hopefully make in my students. I related to this video b/c I had a Teddy in my class last year. His family dynamics were not like Teddy in the video, but no one had believed in him before this past year and he had the best year he has ever had in elementary school. So off the subject of the topic, but relevant to our jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment