Monday, July 6, 2009

Thing #14

1. I couldn't find tagging on Technorati. I did the search and found some non related stuff to the topic.

2. Ok, the surprising thing is I don't understand how people have time to post all these blogs and tags. I just don't have the time to spend blogging and tagging in my daily life (teaching, being a wife and mother), so I didn't really find anything that was of interest to me.

3. I am sure there is something beneficial in all this tagging, but it is just not for me and my world. I really find it time consuming and something time wise that would work in my classroom.

I think to really understand these last few things you have to spend way too much time playing with all these web sights. I think if I had someone sit down and walk me through all this I would have a better grasp of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment