Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #19


I chose to play with picnik photo imaging. I wanted to play with comiqu, but the server was down and I couldn't play with it.
I took our family pics from the ranch and made a collage and played with it in all sorts of ways. There is a plethora of choices for you to choose from to make collages or just make plain pics into really cool concoctions. I don't know that it is any more special than another photo sight, but I have used other picture maker programs and this one I like the best.
I don't know how a library can use it, but within the classroom I can think my class could use this for gifts for their parents or even just playing for fun and making projects. This is just a fun sight to play with. If you pay for the premium package, then you can do a lot more.

2 comments:

  1. When a class comes to the library computer lab we help them with all kinds of project and using picture making programs is a lot of fun. In May our yearbook classroom did a cool project 'about me' using photo story and I got to see lots of great projects. So this was not an actually library activity but we help out whenever and wherever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am not a librarian it helps to get feedback from the libraries! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete