Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing #16

I am not sure how I skipped thing 15, but here is thing 16.
I really liked this exercise with wikis. It was very easy to understand. I have used wikipedia, so I was familiar that it was a type of site to get info. I don't understand why these wikis would be able to be changed by anyone b/c that does leave it open for anyone to put false info out there, but that is the chance you take when using this type of source for finding out info on topics. I liked the video explaining how you could use a wiki in a group situation. That was really cool the camping example. I am in the middle of helping coordinate VBS at church and I have so many emails I can't keep them all straight. This would have been a wonderful way to share new info between all of us. Finally, an exerice that was easy to understand!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Wikis. I thought the presentation was clear and concise. I saw lot of uses for this in my high school math class.

    ReplyDelete