Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #18

I like Google Docs. I played with it at the beginning of this class and got to see all the docs it offers. I like that I can use Google docs and can access it from any computer b/c it is saved on the internet. It offers so many different templates for presentation designs, fun card templates so my students can make their own invitation cards for their parents through out the year, albums and flip books are also really great.
I really couldnt decide if there were any disadvantages to Google docs b/c I really couldn't find any.

I have not been able to check out Open Office b/c I registered but they still haven't sent me my confirmation with my login info and it has been over an hour, it loses for sure. Maybe when they send me my login info I can play with it, but it is taking to long!

No comments:

Post a Comment