Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #20

I really like youtube and teacher tube. I watched teacher tube at school before when we were in computer class. I watched a video on classroom management and transitions. There are so many videos to watch and search through it can be a little overwhelming. Eventually I get tired of searching them all. There were so many different videos that popped up for libraries on youtube, some useful others not so much.

B/c we can access teacher tube at school it is definitely worth to use it instead of trying to download and embed youtube. I will use this resource next year for sure I just forget about it, but now I won't.
The video that I chose was the Preamble by Barney Fife. I have my children memorize and recite the preamble ach year, so I thought owuld be funny to show them.

1 comment:

  1. What a great video for your classes. I really enjoyed it, and I look forward to Thing 20! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete